Home About Me Crafts School Dazzling Days Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest Youtube Image Map

July 28, 2016

South Carolina

I went to Myrtle Beach with my family and had so much fun!  I love spending time with my family.  I was able to see my uncles and aunts and my beautiful cousin Jasmine.  Her name is the same as the princess in Aladdin. 



We celebrated my Nana’s birthday too!  My Nana loves going in the ocean as much as I do!




I found lots of seashells in the sand.  My Tia Ashley and Chelsea helped me build a sandcastle! 



We went to a place called “House of Blues”.  They had some really cool art on the walls!  They even had shoes on the wall!! 
             

 Going to the beach wasn’t even on my list of things to do this summer but I’m sure glad we went! 




I can’t wait to go back again!  

What’s your favorite beach to visit?



No comments:

Post a Comment