Home About Me Crafts School Dazzling Days Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest Youtube Image Map

July 2, 2016

Independence Day

H A P P Y  

4TH OF JULY!
I hope you have a great time with your family during this weekend.  Will you go and see some fireworks or will you have fireworks in your backyard?  Hey guys, remember to stay safe during the fireworks!  I made some sweet treats for the holidays.  Check out my DIY Fourth ofJuly treats.  You should try making them and let me know how they taste.  I thought they were delicious! 
Don't mind me, I'm just taste testing
                                                                         
People celebrate the Fourth of July because July 4, 1776, is the day that represents the Declaration of Independence and the birth of the United States of America as an independent nation.  Even though we think of freedom on this day, many people were not free.  I learned about Juneteeth (June 19, 1865)  last month.  Here are some great books to learn more about it!

 

Look for these titles to help you learn more about Juneteeth like I did!  


Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment