Home About Me Crafts School Dazzling Days Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest Youtube Image Map

September 25, 2016

Scavenger Hunt At the Georgia Aquarium


Hey Guys!

My family and I took a trip the the Georgia Aquarium!  It was awesome!  My mom found this cool scavenger hunt online for me to do once I got there! 


I could barely focus on the hunt because the fish were so beautiful!  




We were also able to see two shows!  One with seals and the other with DOLPHINS!!  Can you believe it?? Dolphins!!!  I wanted to sit in the splash row but my family said  NO WAY!  It was still pretty cool to watch them do tricks!  I also learned some facts about different sea animals.  Did you know that a dolphin is not a fish but a mammal??  That blew my mind! 
I hope you get to take a trip to the aquarium one day.  You will have so much fun while learning something new!




Check out my video on Youtube for more awesome pictures!!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment