Home About Me Crafts School Dazzling Days Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest Youtube Image Map

June 28, 2016

My Mom's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!
Hi Guys!

It was a very exciting day today!  It was my mom’s birthday and we have tons of fun!  We took her shopping.  I went shopping too!  I earned enough points doing my chores to get my Num Noms.  



My Papa sent me some money to buy more fish for my tank.  Two of my fish died and then I only had three.  I bought two more fish from PetSmart and named them Big Papa and Little Papa.  Aren’t they cute?
Hmmm...so many choices.
 
I'm so excited about getting new fish!


                               


I hope my mom enjoyed her birthday because I sure did!!!
What do you like to do on your birthday (or your mom's)?

No comments:

Post a Comment