Home About Me Crafts School Dazzling Days Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest Youtube Image Map

June 7, 2016

10 Things I Want To Do This Summer

  1.  Help GiGi plant flowers
I help my GiGi plant flowers every year.  She said that I’m getting better at it.  I will help her pick out some of the plants.  We will grow some tomatoes this year, but I won’t eat them. 

  2.  Make lots of Bubbles
I love to have a bubble party outside.  Zoe does not like it when I blow bubbles in her face but she still lets me.

  3.  Create Summer Crafts
I love making the crafts and projects that I find on Pinterest.  It’s so much fun!  When I start to Pin things my GiGi says, “When will we have time to do that?”   I just tell her we will have time! 

  4.  Help GiGi clean
I know this doesn’t sound like a lot of fun, but GiGi gives me ice cream whenever I help her.  So it works for me.

  5.  Dance Party
I can do lots of moves.  I learned some from my GiGi but I already just knew a lot of moves. 

  6.   Buy new books
I can learn more if I had some new books

  7. Go camping
I’ve never been camping before.  I want to know what it feels like and have fun and how it’s going to be.

  8. Play in the sprinkler or the pool
It makes me feel like I’m in summer fun days and I won’t forget about my old school

  9. Buy some new clothes
I’m getting taller and taller and my clothes are starting to get small. 

  10.    Take pictures
I don’t have my own camera but my family will let me use their cellphones.  Cellphones take really nice pictures.



4 comments:

  1. Make sure you wear lots of sunscreen while playing outside!! It looks like you have a great summer planned ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know what kind of flowers you plant! I bet they will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I plant daisies, sunflowers, and roses. Gigi says that we will see what Home Depot is selling.

      Delete