Home About Me Crafts School Dazzling Days Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest Youtube Image Map

April 15, 2018

Spring Time at the Zoo!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Have you ever been to the zoo in Atlanta? I went with my Tia Chelsea (Tia means aunt in Spanish) I have been to the zoo about ten times so far.  I always see the flamingos first. They are pink but did you know that baby flamingos are actually white?



 It was super cool to go to the zoo.  I saw naked mole-rats, elephants, and tigers. I saw a bunch of turtles.





There were crafts at the zoo I could do.  I made a paper chain to decorate the animals’ cages. I even got to see a statue of a gorilla. 


I went on a carousel and feed the pet goats at the petting zoo.  I made a feeder toy for the elephants.  This is how they exercise their trunks.  They stick their trunks into the feeder toy to get the hay. It was fun going to the zoo.  





I went to the reptile house to see a bunch of snakes. There were even snakes that camouflage!  Camouflage means the disguise yourself.  It was really cool seeing snakes and reptiles. I made a camouflage bunny too. I put glue on a piece of paper shaped like a bunny and then put a bunch of pine straw on it.  It looks like it was camouflaged in the dirt. I love that they had so many crafts to do.




I also got to see giraffes.  I fed the giraffes and was able to see their purple tongue!  It was so cool!  They eat leaves for lunch, dinner, and breakfast. It was super tall and was a hundred percent bigger than me. 

After the zoo, we went to My Fair Sweets.  I got a milkshake covered with cookies! It was so good My Tia got Strawberry Shortcake and I got Milk and Cookies. It was so delicious!  My day was great!  I always love hanging out with my Tia Chelsea because she likes to have fun, just like me!  



I was exhausted by the end of the day!  My Tia said that I had a sugar crash!  It was a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment